Dredging and reclamation works for gas processing plant (GPP) at Yanam.
Develop and build a Gas Processing Plant (GPP) for Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC).
Reclaim land acquired for Gas Processing Plant through hydraulic filling of sand..
DDIL depolys Ta-Hsing having a dredging capacity of 20,000M3 per day with a cutter power of 1200 KW and the dredged material transported hydraulically to the reclamation area.
•Dredging suitable fill material and reclaiming 54 Hectares land. Dredging quantity is 2.5Million M3.
- The aquaculture land is levelled and internal dykes constructed to make sand settle in the area.
- Dredged material is transported through pipeline to a distance about 4Kms and filled at the reclamation area with the desired grade of sand sourced from the Gautami-Godavari river through dredging.
- Levelling of the filled in areas with Dozer to the designed level for installation of prefabricated vertical drains (PVD).
- Prefabricated Vertical Drains(PVD) (Membra drain MH88) installed for attaining faster consolidation.
- Based on soil available at reclamation area, PVD installation is up to a depth of 12m from the ground level in a triangular pattern of 1.5m grid.
- A Peripheral bund is constructed for a length of 4.2 Kms all around the reclamation area using dredged material.
- Bund is constructed for consolidating the fill material to obtain 90% of maximum laboratory dry density of the soil by compacting the material using Vibro Rollers.
- Polyfelt TS30 Geotextile used at the bottom and Plyfelt PEC 100/100 Geotextile used at the slopes of the bund.
- 300 mm stone thick pitching on outer slopes of the peripheral bund after filling 500mm good earth on the slope Geotextile. Constructing a Toe wall of 1m thick and 1 m wide at the toe of peripheral bund..
DDIL completes project as per schedule by maintaining the quality, HSE standards.